Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Pierzynski pounds Sox' Pitiful Pitching


(AP PHOTO)

Sox lose 14-2, behind Matt Clement's pathetic efforts again. I was at the game two Sundays ago when he gave up I think eight runs in the first inning to the A's, and this game looked like a carbon copy. He could have escaped the whole debacle that was the first inning with just one run, but it ballooned to five, after the three-run shot by A.J. Pierzynski.

I don't have much to say today, I'm kind of busy, but the fact is, I didn't really care about the loss yesterday. Yea, I was a little upset at the beginning, but then it turn into, here we go again. This kind of outing is expected from this Red Sox team for some reason. On the flip side, I also expect them to bounce back in a positive way tonight. They must go back, re-group and re-focus, because they obviously were not focused yesterday afternoon. Maybe Millar gave the boys too much Jack Daniels before yesterdays game. I guess that's all he's good for now-a-days anyways. Besides that double, it seems like every time he makes contact it's a lazy fly ball to right field. I thought he'd have turned it around by now, but I guess I was wrong. Whatever..

Red Sox (Wells) vs White Sox (Buehrle) 7:05 ET ESPN

1 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

Sucks that you guys are stuck with Matt Clement for another 2 years. He has always been bad even when he was with the Cubs. Should have given the money to Pedro.

October 07, 2005 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home